Canon Live Learning San Francisco Message Board › Canon Creative Center Classes on Hiatus

Canon Creative Center Classes on Hiatus

Jim R.
user 48199612
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Our pilot programming in the Canon Creative Center has concluded.

Thank you to all who joined us for our unique offerings of Canon branded imaging education. We are now on hiatus, examining the results of the pilot to produce even more exciting educational events in the future.

If you have suggestions for educational programming from Canon, feel free to contact us at: SanFranciscoCanon@cusa.canon.com

Thanks so much!
Jim S.
user 66727332
Pleasanton, CA
Post #: 1
Thanks Jim, enjoyed the events I attended and I keep checking through meetup and Canon site if anything develops down the line
Jim
A former member
Thanks Jim, I enjoyed the class and would like to see more if Canon decides to go forward,
John Carpenter
Kate J B.
user 23042201
San Francisco, CA
Thank you Jim, I enjoyed the events I attended - especially the hands-on session about the 6D, which I've now upgraded to. Will keep an eye out for future events for sure!
Bob S.
user 34413952
San Mateo, CA
I'm joining the chorus. Look forward to future sessions. Thanks for the update.
voltaire
user 8831849
South San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
Hi Jim,

Here's a wish list of topics:
1) Controlling exposure using the 600 EX-RT and the ST-E3 in an outdoor setting and indoors as well?
2) Beginning and advanced video with your Canon DSLR.

Just joined the group and looking forward to the classes. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Voltaire
Kate J B.
user 23042201
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
I second Voltaire on the video workshop - I've never used that and need a beginner class!