addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Canton Software Craftsmanship Message Board › Jr. Level .Net Developer Job Opportunity

Jr. Level .Net Developer Job Opportunity

Jim S.
JimSommers
Akron, OH
Post #: 2
I just wanted to let every one know I am looking for a Jr. Level .Net developer for a contract to full-time position in the Twinsburg, OH area. Please keep in mind this is not an "entry" level position my client is looking for someone that has had some practical real world programming experience in a .NET environment.

Here is the basic Job Description:

This position provides direct support for and coordinates activities in conjunction with the Manager of Application Development and departmental staff.

Description:

Develops, maintains and supports client server and web application that support the operations of the company. Writes SQL queries to perform database tasks such as Inserts, Updates and Deletes.
Additional duties as assigned.

Qualifications:

An Associate’s degree in Computer Science/Mathematics/Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience is required. Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred.
Two plus years experience in related field
Development skills include the following: C#, ASP, ASP.Net, Visual Studios, and Microsoft SQL Server 2008
General knowledge of multiple technology platforms and environments
Must have excellent analytic and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze complex problems and propose practical solutions
Excellent communication skills
Self driven to produce quality results on time

This position will pay up to $26/hour and the expected starting salary range is $50k-$55k/hour.

This is an excellent opportunity with a growing company that is doing over a billion dollars in sales on an annual basis.

If you have an interest in this postion or know of someone, please contact me directly at (330)253-8160