addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Canton Software Craftsmanship Message Board › Ruby Developer Needed

Ruby Developer Needed

Jim S.
JimSommers
Akron, OH
Post #: 8
On the heels of Attila's talk on Ruby I have had a client in the Greater Canton area reach out to me with a need to hire a Ruby developer on a contract to hire basis. If any one would like to hear more about this opportunity or knows of someone please reach out to me at your earliest convenience.

Jim Sommers
Robert Half Technology
jim.sommers@rht.com
330-253-8160