addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

National Capital Area Clojure Users Group Message Board › Next Meeting May 12th or 13th?

Next Meeting May 12th or 13th?

Gray H.
GrayHerter
Leesburg, VA
Post #: 16
So, the next Clojure class is May 12-14. Should we schedule the next meeting for May 12 (weds) or 13 (thurs), and invite Stu and Rich (and the class) to attend? I assume they will be flying out on May 14, so that leaves the other two days.

I think they probably don't want to present anything this soon since the last time, but it would be nice to set up the meeting so that they could come to it if they want.

Gray
Seth S.
user 11050331
Reston, VA
Post #: 2
Sounds good to me!
A former member
Post #: 1
I don't want to presume you're accepting my presentation idea for asynchronous concurrency, but if you would like to have me present it, I would be unable to do so on the 13th. Just FYI.
A former member
Post #: 1
May 13 also does not work for me. However, May 12 does. :)
Craig A.
user 11206707
Annandale, VA
Post #: 2
There's an after-class event for the Pragmatic Studio on the 12th. I don't know how late it's going to go, but it could prove to be a conflict for Rich, Stu, and anyone that's attending (I am).