Heavy Metals and
the Impact on our Health
with Dr. Adiel Tel-Oren, MD
• Professor & Board Certified Clinical Nutritionist
• President Emeritus & Professor of Nutrition & Functional Medicine, University of Natural Medicine
• Board Certified, American Board of Functional Medicine
• American Clinical Board of Nutrition; American Board of Oxidative Medicine; American Board of Chelation Therapy(c)
and American Board of Disability Analysts
Let Dr. T help us understand the affects of Heavy Metals on our health. This is a most informative lecture not-to-be-missed!
1) What can you do to decrease your exposure to heavy metals?
2) What are the reliable tests you can request to see if you suffer from heavy metal toxicity?
3) How does the body detoxify itself of these toxic metals?
4) Learn what sushi, fluorescent light bulbs, fluoride, vaccinations, and dental fillings have in common?
5) Understand Lead, Mercury, Cadmium, Barium, Aluminum, Arsenic, Uranium, and many more toxic metals accumulate in our bodies. This directly affects our brain, immune system, hormones, and other physiological systems. The accumulation of these poisonous substances contributes to the development of cancer, heart disease, autoimmune diseases, and many other chronic illnesses.
Bonus: 8:30 - 8:50 PM - FREE Brief skin inspections following lecture for new patients.
Pre-Registration: $15 for lecture. Save 25% online pre-registration at www.DoctorTEvents.com
Pre-Registration and pre-pay Deadline is Sunday, January 20
Suggestion: Register early, for space is limited at venue.
$20 at the door. Cash or checks only, please. Thank you!
REMINDER: Skin Clinic, Tuesday, January 22: 12:00 noon - 4:30pm and
Wednesday, January 23: 8:30am - 2:30pm.
Register at: www.DoctorTEvents.com. Schedule your Individual Appointment for your Holistic Skin Lesions, Moles, Tags, Blemishes Removed. Fee for services depend upon size, location and complexity of the lesion.
For more details or to watch a 3-minute video with Dr. T on the skin, visit: www.PathToVibrantHealth.com
Questions: Call Dorothy Torrey,[masked] or [masked]
About Dr. Adiel Tel‐Oren (known as “Dr. T”) is a renowned holistic scientist, author, innovator, and educator – consulting for medical laboratories and medical-nutritional product manufacturers, formulating new products, designing Green Buildings, producing CD’s & DVD’s, appearing on Radio & TV shows, and lecturing to doctors, health practitioners, corporations, government organizations, and the public worldwide on Natural Principles, Functional Medicine, Nutrition, and Sustainability.
He is a licensed European Medical Doctor trained in Europe and in the USA, a US‐licensed, Board‐Certified Nutritionist and professor with the International & American Association of Clinical Nutritionists, board‐certified by the American Board of Functional Medicine, American Board of Chelation Therapy, American Clinical Board of Nutrition, and the American Board of Disability Analysts, and a retired Doctor of Chiropractic.
He is also President Emeritus and Professor of Medical Sciences & Functional medicine at the University of Natural Medicine in Santa Fe.
Dr. T has traveled extensively, offering humanitarian medical care and researching indigenous nutrition practices in Africa, East and South Asia, Europe, the Americas, and the Tropics. He is the Founder of several non‐profit programs worldwide, including The Everest Learning Academy - a network of schools for Orphans and Disadvantaged Nepali Children; a Nepali Community Health Plan caring for 200,000 villagers; The Israeli Center for Functional Medicine; The Eco‐Sphere Green Community Project and Permaculture CSA in Wisconsin; and the Ecopolitan Eco‐Health Network with its numerous communities in the USA ‐ supporting healthy lifestyle, Eco‐Raw Restaurants, (Ecopolitan Raw Food Restaurant in Minneapolis), Healing Retreats, Clinics, University Degrees and Certification Programs, as well as Tropical Escapes, Foraging trips, and Humanitarian Eco‐Trekking adventures in the Himalayas. Dr. T is also founder of the world's first hypoallergenic GF/DF vegan bakery.