Skin Clinic - Lesions, Tags, Blemishes Removed
Do you have disturbing moles, skin tags, keratosis
and other lesions on your body.
Skin lesions, moles, tags, etc., tells us a lot about our health. And, how they develop is caused largely from the buildup of toxic foods we eat and acidic waste in our bodies.
Wed., January 23, 8:30AM - 2:30 PM
Prices vary according to size, location & complexity.
Treatment fees: See details below.
To schedule your appointments, visit:
PLEASE NOTE: If all the desired time slots seem taken, contact Dorothy Torrey who will schedule you manually. [masked] or [masked])
All net proceeds are donated to educational & environmental charities: Dr. T's Everest Learning Academy School for over 800 Orphans in Nepal & Community Outreach Programs.
Visit www.PathToVibrantHealth.com to watch a 3-minute video with Dr. T about the skin.
Skin tags, Moles (pigmented or non-pigmented), Senile Hemangiomas, Keratoses (scaly protrusions), Blemishes, Warts, Condylomas, Xanthomas (fatty white dots/areas near the eyes), Lesions, Blood Blisters, etc.
Are you not clear if skin blemishes are potentially dangerous? Many blemishes existing from birth are!
All types of skin lesions can be removed - birth marks, moles, blemishes, freckles, senile hemangiomas, solar/actinic keratoses, seborrheic keratoses, enlarged pores (associated with prior "back heads"), sebaceous cysts, son spots, hormonal lesions, Xanthelasmas, fatty deposits, viral warts and molluscum, condylomas, and more suspicious lesions (flat and dark or rough). Are you not clear if they are potentially dangerous? Dr. T promotes "EcoRaw Living" as a model for optimal cellular health and the principles of sustainability. The skin is the largest organ for cleansing and achieving optimum health.
How are they removed?
Dr. Tel-Oren lightly applies to the lesion his safe, effective non-medical liquid - modified trichloracetic acid (similar yet gentler than the one mentioned in the AMA Journal, April 8, 1972, p 210: and Obstet & Gnec. Audio-digest Vol 20 #2, Jn 23, 1973) Even small children can tolerate the slight burning sensation (similar to a mosquito bite). Dr. T has been doing this gentle procedure worldwide for over 20 years.
The lesion's nutrition is restricted by the liquid, which causes the circulation to constrict. The best results are achieved with growths on the face (any size!). Mild de-pigmentation may occasionally occur on the arms, legs & torso, especially when melanin-containing or cancer-prone flat areas are treated. Any deeper layer of pigment that might remain can be safely retreated, as no blood vessels are penetrated.
Treatment Fees: To help you estimate the cost and receive more done for the same amount: The charge of $75 - $150 for the FIRST lesion. A set of 3 medium-size lesions cost about $200 to remove. (Bigger or complex lesions, or those that are present in sensitive areas, may cost more). Additional set of 3 lesions = approximately an additional $100. The next set of 4-5 lesions = an additional $100 (depending on size, location and complexity). Quantity discount applies.
Questions? Call Dorothy Torrey,[masked] or visit www.PathToVibrantHealth.com to watch a 3-minute video with Dr. T about the skin.
About Dr. T:
Dr. T. is a sought after holistic scientist who educates medical professionals and the general public about functional medicine and disease prevention via truly natural lifestyle and dietary modification. He is a licensed European Medical Doctor, Licensed Nutritionist and is American Board Certified of Functional Medicine, of Oxidative Medicine and of Chelation Therapy. He is the founder of several holistic non-profits in US and Nepal, Asia, Africa & Europe.
Prof. Adiel Tel-Oren ("Dr. T"), MD, DC, LN, CCN, DACBN, DABFM, DABOM, FABDA, DABCT(c);
Practice Focus: Nutritional, Environmental, & Functional Medicine (www.ecopolitan.com/doctor-t)
Europe & US-Trained MD: Europe Medical License 1996; US Nutrition License 1997; US Doctor of Chiropractic[masked]
- Professor & Board Certified Clinical Nutritionist with the CNCB and IAACN
- President Emeritus & Professor of Nutrition & Functional Medicine, University of Natural Medicine
- Board Certified, American Board of Functional Medicine; American Clinical Board of Nutrition
- American Board of Oxidative Medicine
- American Board of Chelation Therapy(c); American Board of Disability Analysts
Founder and President:
- Ecopolitan Eco-Health Network (www.ecopolitan.com) (non-profit) and Ecopolitan Restaurant
- The Eco-Sphere Residential Green Building Project at River Haven Resort, Wisconsin
- The Green Bakery ("Beyond Gluten Free") - the 1st Hypoallergenic Bread (www.greenbakery.net)
- The international Functional & Dental Health (FDH) Foundation (non-profit)
- Bio-Mentall Health Foundation (non-profit).
- Everest Learning Academy for Nepali Orphans and Disadvantaged Children (non-profit)
- Co-Founder, CCODER Nepal's Health Plan (CCODER.org), caring for 200,000 villagers
- President, Hay River Community Cooperative and River Haven Community (www.RiverHaven.org)