addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Cape Town MongoDB User Group Message Board › Next meeting date

Next meeting date

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi all

At our first meeting we discussed scheduling our regular meeting on the last Thursday of every month, but there were some murmurs about the public holiday the next day. I think it would be a shame to lose the opportunity to get away somewhere on Thursday for a long weekend, so I suggest we meet on May 3 instead.

The agenda will be a beginners' introduction to MongoDB. There's a good mix of experience running MongoDB on different operating systems so we can keep this accessible to anyone.

If there are any immediate objections, please let me know. Barring any problems I will set up the meetup tomorrow for the 3rd.

Cheers

David