addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Cape Town MongoDB User Group Message Board › Meetup #3 in July

Meetup #3 in July

A former member
Post #: 4
No meetup this month I'm afraid. Your organiser is trying to sneak a quick holiday into his schedule. In return he will give the main presentation at Meetup #3 on MongoDB Replication, complete with live working Demo.

Proposals for Lightning Talks are welcome. There's enough interest in MongoDB here in CPT that I'm sure there's a few quick project demos waiting to be shared with the group. Let me know and I'll put your name on the list.