addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Capital District Kayakers Message Board › Can Someone Lead an Outing Through the (or a) Lock in July~? / Picnic

Can Someone Lead an Outing Through the (or a) Lock in July~? / Picnic

Jeannie T.
user 45940912
Poestenkill, NY
Post #: 9
Hi y'all :-) .

Our family has an exchange student from Northern Spain coming for the month of July and we want to make sure he enjoys some adventures in nature. Mikel will have group-events with the other exchange students on some days, but he's free on these days:

July 3, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 18, 21, 22, 23, 25.

I would also take this time to invite Spanish-speakers, lovers of other lands, and those who are just sociable :-) to come to a Welcome Picnic at our house on July 5th. RSVP to me so I can plan ahead (though it's dish-to-pass style, and if possible, with favorite recipes / recipes handed down in your family / use of in-season-fresh fruit and veggies :-). 4-7pm. I'll let you know where we live etc, if you're interested~

Thanks all~!
Anna