You can organize this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 1 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

Cardiff UX Bookclub Message Board › Cardiff UX Bookclub: Universal Principles of Design at Box UK

Cardiff UX Bookclub: Universal Principles of Design at Box UK

James D.
jamesdownes
Cardiff, GB
Good morning everyone,

Just a quick reminder that the next Cardiff UX Bookclub meetup is this Thursday (April 7) at 6:30 PM. The meetup will be at the Box UK offices on Westgate Street in Cardiff. The offices are very easy to find, situated between the Weatherspoons pub (the Gatekeeper) and Pica Pica. We have not one, but two illuminated signs, so you shouldn't have any problems finding us.

When you get to the front door, hit the buzzer and listen for the click of the door opening. Please make sure you close the door firmly behind you, then head for the lift and hit number 4. If you do have any problems getting in, call my mobile – 07771 903210 and I'll come and let you in. It would be really helpful if you could get here on time to save me running up and down the stairs. I'm getting old.

I'm afraid we can't allow alcohol on the premises but Box UK have kindly agreed to pay for pizza for everyone attending. If anyone has any special dietary requirements, or suggestions on which is the best pizza delivery company around, please let me know.

Please let the group know whether or not you are coming by hitting one of the buttons towards the top of the page.

I look forward to seeing you all on Thursday night. I'd better get reading!

James