Cardiff UX Bookclub Message Board › Cardiff UX Bookclub

Cardiff UX Bookclub

Emma B.
emmaboulton
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi all,

It's been a while since we had a meeting. I've been on a maternity leave for the last year and unable to organise meetings but Hayley and Chris organised a few in my absence so thankyou to them! Chris now has a course on Thursdays so is unable to attend or organise. I am also still tied up with my family commitments so I'm unable to attend meetings.

Thankfully, Rob Mills has kindly offered to assist and organise a regular meeting again. We'd like to resume the once every two months meetings so we need your help coming up with some ideas for what to discuss! There are a couple of suggestions on our pages already and it'd be good to get a few more.

Please have a look and a think and contribute. I'll do what I can to facilitate things from afar and hope before too long I'll be able to join you for meetings again.

Hope to see you soon!

Emma

Robert M.
user 13914892
Penarth, GB
Post #: 1
Hi Guys,

I'll be working with Ollie Wells to get a new meeting arranged soon. Once we're back up and running though we'll keep the momentum going and get back to regular meetings.

In the meantime, please spread the word and add any ideas to the discussion thread.

Have a great weekend

Rob.