addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Career Excellence Network in Zurich Message Board › Group rebirth

Group rebirth

Diogo S.
Genève, CH
Hello there,

As you could already have noticed, I took over the old “Job Hunting in Zurich Area” group. I was able to be at the last event hosted by this group and, after it got without an organizer, I decided to step forward and take over it.

I think this group should have more than Job Hunting. I think this group should aim for career pursuers, for people who really want to make the most out of their professional lives. I think this group should be a network of people who want to excel their careers. So I changed the name of the group to “Career Excellence Network in Zurich”.

The first event is already being prepared and it will be awesome. The event will have the presence of Daniel Jordi, the author of­, who will present his approach on Career Excellence through networking. Unfortunately, I cannot have the exact date and time for this event yet, but it is predictable to be hosted between March 18th and 21st.

If you know of anyone who would like to join, please invite them to the group. It will always benefit with more members. We will welcome everyone.

I look forward to seeing you all soon.

Kind regards,

Diogo Santos