Career Excellence Network in Zurich Message Board › Yesterday's event - Career Excellence Through Relationships

Yesterday's event - Career Excellence Through Relationships

Diogo S.
doscas
Genève, CH
Dear fellows,

First, I would like to thank everyone for their presence and dynamism, elevating this event's expectations to a very high level (I hope you feel this too), and thank Daniel for his presence, his enthusiastic and energetic inputs and the value he added to a bunch of people who went home richer than they were.

It was only the first event and I feel it went pretty well, although there are a lot of things than can be better on the next event. To make it possible, I would like to hear your inputs about anything you felt about the event, what kind of people you would like to have as a keynote speaker or whatever you feel you should say. That would help me to organize the next event and make it better for all of us.

Please have some time browsing through the group's links. You can start any discussion you want and reply to any of the existing, you can upload pictures and tag people on them (please tag yourselves on the pictures I uploaded; it helps others to remember you for the next events and connect your faces to your names) or even upload some files you would like to share (surveys, opportunities, etc.)
Use the group's website as much as you can and feel like.

Once again, let me tell you I am completely available from anything you need, especially if it will help me to organize the next events. :)

I look forward to the next one and I hope I can count on your presence again and some of your friends and/or co-workers.

Take care,
Diogo