Career Excellence Network in Zurich Message Board › Merry Christmas and a Happy 2014!

Merry Christmas and a Happy 2014!

Diogo Santos
doscas
Genève, CH
Hello!
2013 was a great year. I moved to Switzerland and created this amazing group I love. And for that I want to thank YOU! This group is so special because of your participation.
I would also like to thank Daniel Jordi, Alex Massey, Ann Söderblom, Peter NielsenVarvara Kouznetsova and Shane Norton for the amazing contributions as keynote speakers, sharing their time, energy and knowledge for free. You were amazing! Thank you so much!
As I don't believe in Santa anymore, I was hoping you could get me a present. It is as easy as taking less than 2 real minutes of your time and answer these 4 questions about the group and its events, so we can have even better ones in 2014. I'm counting on you!
Thank you so much for your contribution and participation. I really appreciate it.
I wish you and your family a merry Christmas, filled with joy and health, and a great New Year, when I'm sure you'll achieve everything you dream of. Remember to be excellent!...
Warm and kind regards,
Diogo Santos

PS - It is really quick to answer the survey, so please do it! Click here and you'll be done in less than two minutes...