addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Carolina Multi-Cultural Connection Message Board › Potluck and Multi-Cultural Meet & Greet Event - July 30th, 2011

Potluck and Multi-Cultural Meet & Greet Event - July 30th, 2011

AJ
NC_Hiker
Charlotte, NC
Hi everyone,

I haven't seen a lot of activity going on in this group, but I hope that it becomes active moving forward. Feel free to suggest ideas.This event will be hosted at Maritza's place (patio). She has offered to help host this event at her place this time. She will be providing paper plates and cups.Address/Venue/Time details would be provided closer to the event date and only to those who are interested in joining.Just to give you an idea, it would be around the University area and perhaps in the evening.Please bring a dish(from your native country) to share and BYOD (bring your own drink) or just come and meet everyone and have good food! If you plan on bringing a dish, please post on the event page or in the comments section when you RSVP.At this event, we can also discuss future event ideas.If you have any questions or suggesstions, feel free to email me or post on the event page.

Thanks,

Ajay