align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Carolina Multi-Cultural Connection Message Board › Hosting? Have you ever thought about it?

Hosting? Have you ever thought about it?

teri c.
user 8877608
Concord, NC
Post #: 7
Hi Carolina Muti-Culteral Connection Meetup group!

I am writing to see if you may know of anyone interested in sharing their home and life with an exchange student for the Spring semester? These kids come with their own money to pay for insurance, school supplies, school lunches, cell phone and monthly expenses. Your responsibility is to provide a room, breakfast and dinner as well as some transportation to extra-curricular activities.

What does a host family look like… 30% of them are empty-nesters and 20% don’t have high school children in the home (i.e. younger than high school), we also have singles who host exchange students.
How about you? Can you make help the DREAM (to come to the USA) for a young lady or guy aged 15-18 from Italy, Germany, Spain, or Japan? Or maybe you might be interested in hosting an Australian or New Zelander for a year? (Their school year starts in January).

Please contact me if you or someone you know might be interested in hosting. This can be a life-time friendship! My daughter was in the wedding in Scotland for our exchange student!

More information?
http://www.effoundati...­.
or contact me
Teri Kirkpatrick
704-886-8737 (cell)