addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Casa Grande's Social & Active Meetup Group Message Board Discussion Forum Default › Using Your Last Name on Your Profile - A Reminder....

Using Your Last Name on Your Profile - A Reminder....

A former member
biggrin

Hello Fellow CGSA Meetup Members:

Here's another "gentle" reminder that Last Names on a member's profile are strongly discouraged.

We are using a Public Web Site and want to keep the members of our "family" as safe as possible.

If you have your Last Name posted on your profile, please Edit your profile and remove your last name.

If there is another member within our group who has the same first name as you, feel free to use the First Letter of your last name to identify yourself.

Thank you for helping us keep our CGSA Meetup Members Safe!

See you at the next Meetup!

Esther
Assistant Organizer

cool
A former member
Post #: 3
Just updating this message so it will post again to remind our new members to remove their last name from their profile. Thanks! Esther
A former member
Post #: 1
Thanks for the tip Esther. I have removed my last name from my profile. smile
A former member
Post #: 4
Reminder

Reminder
­

Reminder
­

Reminder
­

It is Strongly Recommended that You DO NOT Use Your Last Name in Your Profile!!!