addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Cascadia Photography Group Message Board › Attention: Meetying date is wrong for technique / post processing 3

Attention: Meetying date is wrong for technique / post processing 3

Bob R.
Bob_Roby
Group Organizer
Bellevue, WA
I apologize to all concerned but I somehow got the wrong date in the meeting notification, and I've just discovered it. The correct date is Tuesday Sep. 14, one day later. I hope everyone sees this correction so they don't waste a trip.

Again I apologize for the inconvenience and hope to see you on at the Issaquah Library on Tuesday, not on Monday.

Bob Roby

(dis)organizer