add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
user 8596915
Hood River, OR
Post #: 15
now I'm confused... there's this portlandia group- and its got the Chinese village dates wrong. (unless there's another dinner meeting Sorcha runs on may 11th there? but I got the impression at the actual meetings there was a false meet up thing that should be ignored...) but the Irish town dates are correct, so far as I can tell.
and this group calendar doesn't include Irish town...but has the correct days for the Chinese village meet up. LOL anyhow, just let me know if either of them are this other person who's been spreading dissension (or not) and I will take appropriate action. (either removing one, or if they are both correct, I will remain in both.)