Cassandra J.
user 10950233
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Dear Friends,

I am looking for healers for an event which will be ushering in the NEW FREQUENCY of 2012! As the Mayan calendar ends...a new awakening unfolds! This will be an all-day event.... which includes meditations....movies...massages...and messages....If interested send me an email...or call ( 632-1004) and I will send you an application.... ( December 21 2012.....all day!)

Thanks!

Cassandra
A former member
Post #: 10
hi cassandra, just in from long island and settling in with like minds. i'm RMT, using archetypal psychology, crystals, medical intuition, native american Shaman medicine teachings and interested in the 12/21 event you stated below. my email is: learnmeditation@yahoo.com

Dear Friends,

I am looking for healers for an event which will be ushering in the NEW FREQUENCY of 2012! As the Mayan calendar ends...a new awakening unfolds! This will be an all-day event.... which includes meditations....movies...massages...and messages....If interested send me an email...or call ( 632-1004) and I will send you an application.... ( December 21 2012.....all day!)

Thanks!

Cassandra

A former member
Post #: 80
Cassandra that event sounds awesome. Can't wait to hear more about it and posting it in my Relaxation Meetup too!!
Cassandra J.
user 10950233
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 6
Hi dear Geri! Thank you! I've been excited about this date for years now....and...yes `we will survive'!! (thrive) ! If you are interested in doing any healing....please attend the meeting next Wednesday...Big hugs your way lovely lady!