Cassandra J.
user 10950233
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Just a note to let you know that the cost of the 2012 event is flexible; a SUGGESTED donation of $20. I don't want to limit anyone who would like to come ...but is reluctant due to cost.

Any food stuff will be collected and donated to WNY food banks as well.

This is a community event; suggest to your friends...it's about healing, information, and the focus on LOVE & JOY ...NOT fear as we enter this `portal' of change.

There will be a rotating lecture/meditation/messages given throughout the day...probably one at 1:30. 4:40 and 7:30. VOlunteer heakers will be working on you ---and each other....throughout the day. Readings per se will be discouraged...when I start promoting health & psychic fairs..once again....you'll be encouraged to do readings....and other things!!!But on 2012 the emphasis is on grounding, centering, removal of fear...and celebration!

Bring DRUMS if you have them! Thinking that we could culminate our rituals with drumming...!!!

This is truly an important day when you remove the hype and fear... Hope you can attend.. spread the word.....and call me with any questions! 812-5766.

(PS) Gift certificate special thru the 31st!! Purchase an hour or ANY of my services...and receive a complimentary 30 minutes of services...includes...readings, massage, hypnosis,

coaching, and more!  Best blessings to you!!!cassandra