Cassandra J.
user 10950233
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Well, we made it! 12/21/12 is now a date for the ages....and `we are still here'!( not that anyone had any doubt.!) In any case...I want to wish everyone a blessed and HAPPY NEW YEAR....!

Next Friday evening I am holding my annual `Astrological Aspects' of the year class. This is interactive class---meaning--- I will be looking at each of your charts during the class and giving you guidance....It's a fun class...and open to all...even if you've never had any astrological `experience'. I hope you can attend!

Also....I'll be on AM BUFFALO this January 1st at 10 am (WKBW TV) talking about `resolutions'. During this Capricorn cycle thoughts do turn to improving our lives....tune in if you'd like!

I had been offering a FREE meditation class each month during the fall. I was a bit disappointed that attendance was so low that I decided to postpone it until the snow melts. If any of you have any suggestions for classes let me know. My expertise is not limited to astrology & massage & psychic development. I 've been a certified hypnotherapist for 20 years ...specializing in habit reduction and past lives. I am offering a special for January; 2 hypnotherapy sessions for $100....regularly $150.

Happy New Year!

Many blessings,

Cassandra