addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Cassandra's CosmiConnections:Spiritual Tools for Healing Message Board › I need to cancel the EA meet-up!

I need to cancel the EA meet-up!

Cassandra J.
user 10950233
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Hello dear ladies....( Jan & Troimen)...

I need to reschedule Tuesdays' spiritual development class ...due to an unexpected family need...I will be holding this class Thursday evening....if either of you are interested in attending that night. I am sorry to make this adjustment...and apologize for any inconvenience...

Best blessings to you!