Cassandra's CosmiConnections:Spiritual Tools for Healing Message Board › The passing of a beautiful spiritual seeker....

The passing of a beautiful spiritual seeker....

Cassandra J.
user 10950233
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Dear Friends,

I feel heartbreak…a dear friend of 2o years has died...and for many of you a friend as well.

Karen Kahn has passed away. Suddenly. Pneumonia.

It has been not even 24 hours….so….I pray friends that you will pray to build a bridge so her soul can take flight….on the wings of gentle compassion.

Many in WNY knew her; she was a charming encouraging networker…dedicated to helping others in any venue she worked.  Her reach cut across multiple worlds; as a human resource manager, as co-founder of the `Northeast Wholistic Center’, as a health consultant for Market America, as a crystal healer teacher and spiritual consultant.

She had the remarkable ability to talk to….and befriend anyone. To know Karen was to love her…Her easy chatty way; her warmth, her sincere interest in whomever she met.

Karen LOVED her friends, business contacts, her family, her cats…and her best friend Kathy.

She will be missed by so many.

My heart breaks.