addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Cassandra's CosmiConnections:Spiritual Tools for Healing Message Board › HOW do you get what you WANT?

HOW do you get what you WANT?

Cassandra J.
user 10950233
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1
On Monday the 22nd...we'll learn/discuss/share about the law of attraction! All of use use this tool...some more precisely and specifically than others. Some of us pray, chant, meditate, do magic, to bring what we want towards us. Here's the question of the day. Since we live in a UNIverse, do you believe that the UNIverse uses the LAW of attraction to get US to do what `IT' wants?
Kathy P.
user 11490354
Depew, NY
Post #: 1
"I'd like to relate my experiences with the Law of Attraction giving me things I DIDN'T want, and why it's so important to monitor our thoughts/words/attitudes. When I was a kid....an overweight kid...I would come home crying to my mother that I was being teased and bullied. She would tell me to be a good Christian, and not to get revenge or wish my tormenters evil, but to "be a bigger person." To this day, I'm still battling my overweightiness; evidently my body has taken it literally that I should always be "the bigger person."

During a rough time in my marriage, I complained to a friend that my husband had broken my heart. Since that time I've been dealing with chest pains and other cardiac-related symptoms, despite numerous tests and my doctors assurances that my heart is healthy.

I also complained to my friend that I always seem to be the one doing all the work and worrying around the house; I told her that everything always falls on MY shoulders. Guess who now goes for massage therapy and chiropractic help on a regular basis for sore shoulders and back pain?"
Cassandra J.
user 10950233
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 2
Hi Kathy!

Great post! Yes---I agree---We gotta be careful about our word choices---especially those `inner-voice words'.
Here's one: `I can't stand this ( or) that anymore...and then you have trouble walking!' ( Sore feet) !

Words---thoughts--- attract what happens to us---Now here's a thought; `Where do our thoughts COME FROM??' Most of us might say, automatically, `ourselves.' But who thinks that sometimes some thoughts just `come to us' originating from another---place; other's thoughts, the `cosmic weather', the collective unconscious?

My first intro to the `law of attraction' was Norman Vincient Peale's classic; `The Power of Positive Thinking'..I read this in the 70's. ( Yes I've been around the block!)

To the CCC seekers, I pose this question: What book inspired you to understand/ or/ use the concept of the `Law of Attraction?'

Blessings, Cassandra
A former member
Post #: 6
The mind and body are very much connected. So, its no surprise if you are not doing well emotionally then physical problems will manifest. The mind is avery powerful tool. Try some positive affirmations. The first book that inspired me the most was "Conversations with God" by Neale Donald Walsh. That book shattered a lot of paradigms.