addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 7
Hello everyone,

I just met a kindred Spirit in Cassandra and what an experience! I spoke with Her about the Cuddle Parties I am looking to startup here in Buffalo. I've been going to them for over a year and they are a wonderful relaxing workshop on learning to say no to people and being ok with it. It started as a way for massage therapists to receive non-sexual affectionate touch. I have learned so much from these events that I flew down to Atlanta, Georgia to begin the certification process and the first 3 parties will be on the following dates-

April 24th
May 30th
June 27th

All workshops will be from 1 - 4 pm

Cost is $20 per person per workshop

The workshops will be held at Rust Belt Books located at

202 Allen St
Buffalo, NY

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to buffalocuddleparty@gmail.com and you can also check out cuddleparty.com for more info as well.

Be well!
Cassandra J.
user 10950233
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 3
Dear Tim,

Well---true to my heavily weighted Virgo nature, I went ahead and researched your venture; cuddle parties! What a great concept. ANd, I was impressed with what I found. This is all the rage everwhere! ( even Japan & Norway!) I like the idea of non-sexual supportive touch. As a massage therapist---I concur with the findings regarding what chemical reactions take place after being touched.Oxytocin ( no not the pharm drug) is released when we are touched. This is the `bonding' chemical released immediately after a mom gives birth. Also, endorphins are released--the same chemicals which are triggered by CHOCOLATE,and heavy aerobic exercise. Anyway--! I wish you the best in your new venture, and, if I'm able I'll sign-up!...(((SEEKERS; Ask Tim about this...He's a great guy!))) Cassandra
A former member
Post #: 8
Thanks very much for your kind words Cassandra and feel free to shoot me an e-mail at buffalocuddleparty@gmail.com to register with your name, phone number, e-mail address and which date(s) you would like to attend. Hopefully all goes well with the Cuddle Parties, but either way it was a rare blessing to meet you and I look forward to our next meeting