addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Catholics of Chicagoland Message Board › Chicago Snow Days: January 28, Navy Pier

Chicago Snow Days: January 28, Navy Pier

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey guys, I'd like to share some information about an event coming up that a friend in Milwaukee planned. It's scheduled for Saturday, January 28, 12:30pm at Navy Pier. It includes visiting ice sculptures there, mass at Holy Name Cathedral & then tapas and more fun at Cafe Iberico!
Janet is organizing the event and her events are always fun!! Her & I are spreading the news about this event to as many local Catholic groups as possible, in Chicagoland and Wisconsin. This is not a Meetup event, but rather organized through Catholics Connected.
A former member
Post #: 4

This is a link to the Chicago Snow Days event being held on Saturday, January 28th at Navy Pier.
This event is not affiliated with this meet-up group, but rather put together by Catholics Connected - Milwaukee. They can be found on Facebook. This is a Public Event. Anyone who is Catholic is invited to join, including kids. The link I provided is the one on Catholic Match, but there is also a Public Event listed on Facebook under "Chicago Snow Days". Simply show up if you have difficulty signing up online because either you're not on facebook or you're not a Catholic Match member or former member. So far, there's about 35 people signed up for this event. If you plan on going to Cafe Iberico, put a notation here on the bulletin board and I'll let Janet know if you're unable to do so yourself. She needs to make reservations for Cafe Iberico by January 21.

http://www.catholicma...­
A former member
Post #: 6
Try this link for Facebook users.

Anyone can go to this event. So, you can sign up via FB if you've never had an account with Catholic Match.

https://www.facebook....­
Jimi M.
user 10948945
Barrington, IL
Post #: 12
another great idea.