align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Catholics of Chicagoland Message Board › Suburban Catholic Singles Now on Meetup: Next Event January 28th

Suburban Catholic Singles Now on Meetup: Next Event January 28th

A former member
Post #: 10
This event is sponsored by Suburban Catholic Singles.

For those of you who may be farther south than the Barrington area, I wanted to make you aware of a group that's been around 3 years and just joined Meetup.

Located out of the LaGrange/Brookfield area, with events for Single Catholics in their 40s & 50s, Suburban Catholic Singles has social, service, spiritual-related activities.

The next event is social and will be held in Countryside at Rolling Lanes. The band Eighties Impact will be playing.

http://www.meetup.com...­
Jimi M.
user 10948945
Barrington, IL
Post #: 11
Juli,
I would like to post these events on my group also. I hope your meetup group will let me.