Catholics of Chicagoland Message Board › CatholicMatch event on memorial day weekend

CatholicMatch event on memorial day weekend

Eric
user 11501470
Elgin, IL
Post #: 1
Hello All,
I wanted to give you a heads up on an event in the Schaumburg area that is in the works for memorial day weekend and which will likely be posted on the catholicmatch website, for those of you who are members, within the next few weeks. Its a friday evening through sunday event starting with meeting at a place called Stir Crazy on friday. Saturday consists of a picnic/cookout at Busse forest preserve with games(bags, bochi ball, badmiton?) earlier in the day and then an evening at Gameworks. We may decide to cater the picnic and then we will probably have our own room/area at Gameworks. Sunday consists of Mass and a farewell brunch. Again, this event is in the works and, therfore, subject to change. Please feel free to give your comments. Thanks.

Eric
Brenda S.
user 10558993
Algonquin, IL
Post #: 5
Darn! It looks like I will be out of town during most of that weekend! I would have loved attending this!
Jimi M.
user 10948945
Barrington, IL
Post #: 3
Eric,
Let me know when it is and I will post it here as well.