This Meetup is for the 9am and 7:45pm sessions. Pick one. A bunch of washed up old people looking to play some soccer.
Group rules: <br>This group is for fun...not trophies or metals. Enjoy the game, and help other people do the same.
We have a zero tolerance for no-shows. If you RSVP YES and do not show, you will be banned from the group.
Do not RSVP Yes to both Sunday sessions. Every player must sign a waiver to play. A link is in each invite.
IF YOU ARE TOO SERIOUS/COMPETITIVE, THIS MAY NOT BE THE RIGHT GROUP FOR YOU!!!
<br>Rules of play: <br>- Cleats/Shin guards recommended.
- NO SLIDE TACKLES!!
- Go easy on the 50/50 challenges. No one wants to leave on a stretcher.
- Pass to your teammates and be patient with players who may be less skilled than you. Everyone wants to touch the ball. If you can run end-to-end with without losing the ball, that's great, but this is likely not the group for you. Consider joining a competitive league instead.
- Be flexible in regards to positioning. Don't expect to play striker every second you are on the field.
- FIGHTING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
- We call our own penalties, but they must be called as soon as they occur, by players involved! And if a call is made, just accept it. No arguing.
By requesting membership and taking part in this group activity, you hereby are agreeing to the rules and regulations of this meet up. In addition, you acknowledge you are playing at your own risk. No members of the leadership team for this meet up (organizers and/or hosts) will be held responsible for any injuries or mishaps which can occur while partaking in the games.