- Join Celebrate Atlanta for a 4th of July free concert (changed to July 7 due to weather) featuring Mike Veal Band followed by fireworks at Keswick Park in Chamblee. Bring a picnic basket and a chair or blanket and spend a patriotic evening with your Celebrate friends.
- Bring a picnic basket with your favorite food, wine, cheese, etc.
If you do not want to bring a picnic basket, the following will be available for sale:
- Mad Italian - cheese steaks
- Chamblee Parks & Recreation - chick-fil-a sandwiches, hot dogs, drinks, nachos, popcorn and candy
- Chamblee Business Association - Beer Tent.
- Frosty Caboose - ice cream
So, come on down and listen or dance to the sounds of the Mike Veal Band. The band will be playing for 3 hours beginning at 6 pm and will put on a show befitting the 4th of July (just not on the wet 4th). Once the band finishes, the fireworks begin (about 9:15)!!!
What a great way to spend the evening, dancing and then sitting down to watch the fireworks once the band is done.
The fireworks are scheduled to start at 9:15 and are rated one of the best in Georgia. I saw then a few years ago (also with Mike Veal band) and they were spectacular.
Plenty of parking and a great field (soccer field) for a concert and fireworks.
Come to Chamblee and enjoy a free all-American picnic, concert and fireworks, dancing included at Keswick Park, featuring the Mike Veal Band followed by fireworks.