addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Celebrate Atlanta Message Board › Yankee Ticket

Yankee Ticket

Jane W.
user 4058577
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 1
I have one ticket to the Yankee game on 6/13. I would like to sell it. Please call me at 404-580-8983 if you are interested. Thanks, Jane Walker
Joy l.
user 11655717
Roswell, GA
Post #: 5
How much do u want 4 it & where is it located??
Jane W.
user 4058577
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 2
Hi. The ticket was $16.80. The seat is sec. 415R, row 12, seat 8. It's with the other Celebrate group attending. I just wanted to get my money back. The person that was going broke his uncle. Thanks.
Jane 404-580-8983
Joy l.
user 11655717
Roswell, GA
Post #: 6
Thnx. I know I do not look @ the message boards either!! ;). Regrettably I saw where the seat is & sincerely my eye sight is not good enough for the very last row!! Good luck. There is time.