addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Celebrate Atlanta Message Board › Female friend needs to share home/appt.

Female friend needs to share home/appt.

Mark C.
user 14024151
Dallas, GA
Post #: 1
I have a very shy female friend who needs to share a home or apartment with another female. She's from Peru, and has lived in the US for 4 years. She currently lives in Alpharetta, but needs to find another place through no fault of her own. Since she works in Buford, she would like to live in that area. She's a member of Celebrate Meetup, but has been to very few events and doesn't know many people.

Thanks, Mark Cornett
samantha
user 8522708
Alpharetta, GA
Post #: 1
Good mornin I have a room for rent ,if she would like to
Call me 3868641663 I can disuss it with her and show it to
Her at her convienence .samantha