addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Celebrate Atlanta Message Board › Opps ... one more thing!

Opps ... one more thing!

Closed to new replies

David
user 12655175
Atlanta, GA
Hi gang:

In reviewing my original event-writeup I just noticed that I asked guests to bring a "dish and / or wine".

My intention was for everyone to bring a food item AND a beverage (preferably but NOT necessarily wine if you don't drink it), as this is a "pot-luck" with regard to the food and beverage portion. Hence, we need an equal amount of food and beverages.

Thanks!

David