addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Celebrate Atlanta Message Board › Parking at "Fontainebleau" on Thanksgiving

Parking at "Fontainebleau" on Thanksgiving

David
user 12655175
Atlanta, GA

November 14th

HI Gang:

I wanted to give you a weeks-notice to plan to take whatever steps possible to try to minimize the number of cars parked here next week. For example, perhaps you can carpool with friends. Although I have almost one-third of a mile to park along, everyone must park single-file on one side of the road only.

Also, as it is Thanksgiving, my neighbors will also have guests who need to park on the street as well.

I will, however, take the unusual step of allowing parking in my driveways, which will be available on a "First come ..."  basis.

Thanks!

David Frohman