New York City Celiac Disease Meetup Message Board › GF Restaurant new near Radio City Music Hall

GF Restaurant new near Radio City Music Hall

Janet H.
user 8093149
East Stroudsburg, PA
Post #: 3
Does anyone know of a GF restaurant near Radio City Music Hall? I'm going there next month for the Radio City Christmas Show with some coworkers and I want to make sure I have someplace that I can eat and since I don't go to NYC at all I need some advice. Thanks!
Vittoria C.
user 7375231
New York, NY
Post #: 12
if distance is not a big problem, Lili & Loo is an Asian restaurant with a great GF menu, on Lexingt between 61 and 62. I highly recomend it. If you want to stay closer, the sit-down restaurants in Rockefeller Center all have pretty good staff but are likely to be more expensive. There are a number of delis and salad places on 6th Ave and on 49th St between 5th and Park. If you can convince the folks you're with, try to go to Lil & Loo. www.liliandloo.com.
Vittoria C.
user 7375231
New York, NY
Post #: 13
P.S. I did two reviews on my blog: www.deliciouslygf.blogspot.com
A former member
Post #: 38
there is also a Lilli's on 57th and 7th called Lilli's 57, they are RIGHT across the street from Carnigie Hall.
Stacy M.
user 8183480
New York, NY
Post #: 4
Ted's Montana Grill just opened nearby at 110 West 51st Street at Sixth Avenue

the gluten free menu is http://www.tedsmontan...­

I have a list of gluten free restaurants under the database tab of my NY celiac yahoo group:

http://health.groups....­
Ashley J.
user 3999449
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 75
There is a Chipotle on 48th between 6th and 7th. Right by radio city music hall. That is where I eat when I go to concerts there and all the time since i live in the area. Radio City is also within Lilli's 57's delivery range if you want to have food taken too you...smile
At Chipotle you can have everything but the wheat tortillas and the cheese and lettuce (touched by the workers, everything else is spooned)biggrin