add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
user 3390148
Group Organizer
New Port Richey, FL
Post #: 495
Today, I use every opportunity to turn toward the Love that is the truth of who I am. I move through my day gently and with grace. I am Love.

Knowing that I cocreate my life, I consciously choose optimism today, putting a smile on my face and gratitude in my heart.

Today, I recognize that my own happiness lies in the stillness of my own mind and heart. I am grateful for the time of meditation that awakens me to this truth.

Today, I contemplate my personal relationship with the God of my understanding, allowing myself to feel a divine connection with the pure Love that lives through me, as me.

In every challenging situation, I rely on the guidance of my inner wisdom.

Today, freedom is calling, and I am listening. I make conscious choices that plant seeds of faith and self-love, knowing I am worthy of every happiness.

Today, I cocreate a life of faith and trust in a Universe that is friendly and that responds to me personally. I practice being the person I want to be. I choose joy.