5039 N Greenwood, Clovis, CA
We were up there last weekend and it was real rough with barely any snow. Therefore I think it would be best to postpone this until the 25th in hopes that we will get a storm between now and then. Cross our fingers.
Join us as we head up to China Peak for a day out on the slopes. You can meet us at the house at 7am or up on the slopes at 9am.