add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Central Florida Kite Club Message Board › Announcing the Central Florida Kite Club

Announcing the Central Florida Kite Club

John L
user 4472509
Group Organizer
Titusville, FL
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that after speaking to some of you about the name of this meetup group, I've changed the name to "Central Florida Kite Club" to be more inclusive of kiteflyers throughout the area. This will certainly help in getting more members from the Orlando area.

If any of you have any ideas for meetups in the area, please let me know. We have had discussions with some of our members at the Avalon Kite Festival a couple of weeks ago, and we'd like to start organizing fun flys on the weekends. So keep an eye out for those notifications.

Thanks again for your support, and please let all your kite friends know about this group. It's free to join, and it would be awesome to have more kiteflyers involved in kiting in Central Florida!

John Lutter
Kelly M.
user 21320731
Tarpon Springs, FL
Post #: 1
If Kiting Tampa Bay can be of any help let us know!!! Kelly
Rafael S.
user 184328297
Ruskin, FL
Post #: 1
You can also count on me John, anything that has to do with kites, I am in and I will go as far as I can to make it work. I'm dedicated to this stuff and I'll give my life for it!