addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Central Florida Raw Food Connection Message Board › Mystic Slaw Recipe?

Mystic Slaw Recipe?

Dina H
RawcafeLeesburg
Leesburg, FL
Post #: 13
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if the person that brought the mystic coleslaw to the potluck, would share the recipe. I so want to make it!!!

Here is the recipe for the mexican wedding cookies, I forgot to tell you a few things when I listed them off to the group:
Hi
Thank you for another wonderful gathering with fantastic food and friends.
In a bowl combine the following with your hands!
unsweetened shredded coconut - 1 1/4 cups
agave - 1/2 cup (can use less)
carob - 1/2 cup
vanilla - 1/8 teaspoon
chia - 1/4 cup (soak it first)
coconut oil - 1/4 cup
cayenne - 1/8 teaspoon, I used a little more
cinnamon - 1/2 teaspoon
water - 1/8 cup - play with this amount, less water means cookies don't need dehydration
Dehydrate 105 degrees until desired texture.