addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Florida Raw Food Connection Message Board › Blender Sale & Free Raw Food Ebook

Blender Sale & Free Raw Food Ebook

A former member
Post #: 38
We have recently found an answer to a question that is most asked within our community by those with children and or new to living food, in reference to equipment. The request has been for a blender that could be used in preparing the living foods yet at a price point that was lower than the wonderful vitamix.
I am sending an email flier (it is in the files link) for those who may be interested in learning more this alternative blender. The Sale ends December 23, 2007. We will be adding this blender to our kitchens because of how it performs and because it is a wonderful alternative for those that need one. As fellow living foodists, we know this product is a perfect compliment to the pure lifestyle that we all strive for; we look forward to sharing more and hearing from the community! If you have any questions, we'd love to hear from you 913.281.3848 or email.

Also we print monthly Natural Living Newsletter let us know if you?d like to receive a copy! We would love to know what types of products and or books that you would like to see reviewed. This is a free newsletter.

Here is the free raw food ebook we wanted to share with you.

Here's what you get (free):

* Over 60 recipes using 106 common live food ingredients (explained and with their own indexes)
* Full colour photos throughout (over 60!)
* Fully international with imperial and metric measurements, British and American names for all ingredients
* Created over 100's of hours by more than 34 Raw Pleasure forum authors
* Real life personal experiences that will inspire you complete with before after photos. Yes, these are all real people you can meet on the Raw-Pleasure.com.au forums right now.
* Learn how to get started, and where to get free support as you go.
* Tour of a pro live food kitchen, and the tools that make it simple.
* Completely free

"The ebook looks FANTASTIC! Wow. The personal stories are great, especially with before and after photos. The recipes look yummy, and it is really nice to have colour photos of them." ~ RawNaturopathJen on the forums

Just go to http://ebooks.Raw-Ple...­ to download your copy.

Have a fabulous day!
Chef O.
o-raw
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 20
PLEASE NOTE THIS: I DO NOT KNOW THESE PEOPLE AND HAVE DELETED THE FILE THEY LOADED. IT WAS DONE WITHOUT CONSULTING ME AND I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE PRODUCT. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN IT YOU NEED TO CONTACT THEM. I AM HAPPY THEY ARE ABOUT RAW FOOD BUT I FEEL THEY NEED TO DO A DIFFERENT TYPE OF ADVERTISING. I HAVE LET THE REQUEST REMAIN SO YOU CAN BE AWARE OF OPTIONS, JUST KNOW IT IS NOT ONE I SUPPORT. PLEASE KNOW YOU ARE TAKING A RISK!!!!

THIS IS THE SAME E'BOOK POSTED ALREADY

USE CARE PEOPLE IT'S HARD TO GET MONEY BACK!!!!

OLIVE
A former member
Post #: 8
Thank you Olive for "watching our backs"!! We want this to be a safe place for all of us.