addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Florida Raw Food Connection Message Board › Raw food restaurant in St. Augustine

Raw food restaurant in St. Augustine

A former member
Post #: 12
I went to my first raw food restaurant over the weekend in St. Augustine and it was awesome!! It's about a 1 1/2 hour drive up and I think we should all go there and eat and support them. Good for them, great for us!! Here's their website with the info and also their menu.

http://www.thepresent...­

Anyone interested after the holidays??
Chef O.
o-raw
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 23
I'm in Pam. I happened onto them when you left a post a few months back . I believe they were just opening then. It was advertised from a meetup site you posted. I believe a start of Chef Chad...

I don't know when, but I want to go. Maybe right after the challenge. It'll be a good release, let them wait on me!!!!

What did you eat? Tell all!!!!

Olive
A former member
Post #: 286
Hello Pam and Olive, I am Dillon. I am the organizer for the the St. Augustine Raw Food Meetup Group. We are having our next meetup on Thursday, January 25 at 8:00 PM (may change to accommodate more people). It will be held at the Present Moment Cafe in St. Augustine. I would like for as many people from your group to attend as possible. It will be a great opportunity to interact with other raw foodists and aspiring raw foodists.

As an invitation, Yvette (the restaurant owner) is offering a 10% discount and a free pot of tea (raw of course). Pam, since you are already a member of the St. Augustine Raw Food Meetup Group, you could RSVP yes and then get a tally of all the people from your group who will join us, and list them as your guests.

In regards to our upcoming meetup, let me say how excited I am about the Present Moment Cafe. There is definitely a need for such a restaurant in the Jax/St. Augustine area. It is helping to move the raw food lifestyle into more of main stream category.

I have posted some pictures of some of the gourmet cuisine I experienced when I was at the Present Moment Cafe. Please accept my sincerest apologies, as I sampled a few of the dishes before I took the pictures. The food was absolutely great and the friendly environment made the food taste that much better.

The Present Moment Cafe

cashew hummus

raw food sampler

chocolate marble torte

blueberry parfait
A former member
Post #: 14
The Present Moment is located at 224 WEST King Street, Saint Augustine, FL