addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Central Florida Raw Food Connection Message Board › Join us at the Present Moment Cafe!

Join us at the Present Moment Cafe!

A former member
Post #: 289
Hello everyone, my name is Dillon and I organize the St. Augustine Raw Food Meetup Group (now called the Jacksonville Raw Food Meetup Group). I invite you to join us at our meetup in late January, which is being held at the Present Moment Cafe.

At the time I am posting this message, I have it scheduled for Thursday, January 25 at 8:00 PM. However, I am more than likely going to change this to accommodate more people. A lot of our members live in Jacksonville and it is difficult for them as they have to work Friday morning.

If I can get enough feedback from the members here at the Winter Park Raw Food Connection (now the Central Florida Raw Food Connection), I will change the date. I want to accommodate as many of you as I can.

I see this as a great opportunity to unite 2 groups of raw foodists.

P.S. I replied to another thread and it contained some pictures I took at the Present Moment Cafe. Here is a link to that thread. http://rawfood.meetup.com/241/boards/view/viewthread?thread=2532513­

Also, here is the link to the event itself. http://rawfood.meetup.com/182/calendar/5344336/­
A former member
Post #: 14
Thank you for posting this information Dillon! Olive and I will be attending this meeting at the scheduled time above. Anyone else interested??
A former member
Post #: 412
Hello members of the Central Florida Raw Food Connection, Dillon here. I just wanted to speak with you a little bit about the upcoming dinner meeting at Present Moment Cafe in St. Augustine, Florida.

As Olive has stated in the description of the event­, Present Moment Cafe is extending a 10% discount and a complimentary pot of raw tea.

You will be attending this dinner meeting with raw foodists from the Jacksonville Raw Food Meetup Group (formerly St. Augustine Raw Food Group).

Here is the menu­ so you can take a look at it and think about what you want to order.

I look forward to meeting everyone.
A former member
Post #: 19
Thank you for posting the information, Dillon! We're all excited to be coming up and meeting everyone! See you soon!
A former member
Post #: 431
Hello everyone, the dinner meeting at Present Moment Cafe was great. Here are the pictures from the meeting. Please be informed that I used a cell phone camera in low light conditions, so the quality may vary.

Chef O.
o-raw
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 33
WOW!!! WHERE DO I START...... THE VAN.....NICE ....THE RIDE..... COMFORTABLE .... THE COMPANY....WONDERFUL ...... THE CONVERSATION...... FULFILLING.....THE PLACE.....WARM.... THE WELCOME....UNSURPASSABLE.... THE SERVICE....ATTENTIVE ....... THE FOOD.....OUT OF THIS WORLD.......THE BATHROOM (WOW).......NOT TO BE MISSED....THE EVENT......MUST HAPPEN AGAIN!! NO ONE HAS SAID DIFFERENT!!!!! WHAT A BLESSING!!!!!

THANKS TO ALL.... DILLON FOR THE INVITATION.... PAM FOR THE HELP..... YVETTE FOR THE WARMTH SERVICE AND FOOD... ALL WHO WENT .... IN THE VAN AND ON YOUR OWN.... THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF "ROLLIN' ROUND RAW" WATCH OUT WE'LL BE ROLLIN' TO YOUR TOWN SOON!!!!