addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Florida Raw Food Connection Message Board › PLEASE READ ME!!!!!

PLEASE READ ME!!!!!

Chef O.
o-raw
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 29
I MUST TAKE TIME HERE TO THANK YOU.... ALL OF YOU!!!! I STARTED THIS GROUP ON NOVEMBER 2ND, 2006 YOU HAVE BUILT THIS GROUP TO 85 PEOPLE AND SUPPORTED 13 MEET-UPS....THIS HAS ONLY BEEN 3 MONTHS!!!! WOW!! A BIG HEARTFELT THANKS TO YOU ALL!!! I APPRECIATE ALL THE HELP AND CONSTANT VISITS TO THE SITE, THE FEEDBACK, THE POST AND THE POST RESPONSES. ALL THESE THINGS HAVE MADE ME FEEL THIS AS A MEETUP SUCCESS!!!

I WILL BE POSTING A RECIPE BOARD BASED ON DILLONS (JACKSONVILLE RAW FOOD MEETUP SITE) TO HOUSE ALL OF THE RECIPES. THIS WILL GIVE US ONE PLACE TO GO TO GET THEM AND DE-CLUTTER THE BOARD.

I WILL ALSO POST A BOARD FOR "ROLLIN' ROUND RAW" WITH A POLL FOR WHERE WE WANT TO GO EACH MONTH. (THIS WILL BE SOON SO WE CAN ROLL THIS MONTH)

I WILL ALSO HAVE A BOARD FOR THE WEEKLY SUPPORT GROUP AND ALL THAT HAS TO DO WITH IT WILL BE POSTED THERE.

THANKS PEEPS!!!! YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!!!!

PEACE AND LOVE,
OLIVE