addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Florida Raw Food Connection Message Board › Cafe 118 update

Cafe 118 update

A former member
Post #: 612
website Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!love struck
Karen
rawfoodchica
Orlando, FL
Post #: 11
Yay!!! Thank you for the news Melissa.
Chef O.
o-raw
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 364
Sorry Melissa,

It won't be happening of the 22nd. Matthew said he is running behind and will still be a few more weekscrying I wish I could say different but he wants everything perfect and I see his point, just disappointed. He said he will let me know as soon as he figures it all out. He is decking the back to accommodate us better. I think it will be grand.
A former member
Post #: 622
Bummer!sad But still looking forward to it!!!
Idaliz G.
user 3240071
Orlando, FL
Post #: 1
Hey I thought I would let everyone know they are looking for staff. I saw the ad on craigslist.

http://orlando.craigs...­
Chef O.
o-raw
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 372
Hey Idaliz, How great are you? Your first post and it's to look out for others.......WOW! Thanks so much. I have been getting ready for a yard sale and posting things on Craig's List and never even looked around for any thing posted. I thank you for this post and sure others do too. You're the best!!!!
Chef O.
o-raw
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 375
Greetings Peeps,

I talked with Matthew last night and it looks like it will be the end of August. He said they have talked on the soft opening and it can happen also. The restaurant is finished and he is finishing his next book. He shared a bit of it with me and I am excited once again. It should be finished in the next week and a half and he'll back here to get the training ball rolling. I will follow up with a e'mail to him and Joe tonight and see about dates. He thinks its the last few days of August. In other words people get ready for our new Raw Food Restaurant, the months roll by faster than you think. I am still wanting the group to get together for the soft opening to give nothing but good energy to our new meeting place. He has expressed it as casual ..... I'm glad.

More Later,
Peace!
Chef O.
o-raw
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 398
Sorry Peeps,

Seems like a few more weeks again, who knows it may be during the end of the Challenge. It sure has been a challenge for them. The building has never been used for food before making it harder for them to get through regulations. Needless to say they are determined and also determined for it to be a great spot for us to enjoy. Let's try patience in this endeavor for them and us. I anxiously await what seems closer now than ever!

Peace!

Send off blessings for Joe and Matthew in this end trying time!
Karen
rawfoodchica
Orlando, FL
Post #: 15
Thank you for the update!
A former member
Post #: 23
Went by Cafe 118 yesterday (Sunday, Sept 22nd) and there were at least 4 people inside working!! The tables are all in, the bar looks great and I'd guess that they are getting close!