Central Florida Raw Food Connection Message Board › A night out together at cafe 118?

A night out together at cafe 118?

Closed to new replies

alina p.
user 6554896
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 7
Hello everybody! I am so excited about the opening of the raw cafe, I think I am still in shock that it is here :)

Have we thought about getting together and going as a group? If anyone agrees we should make it a date!

I cannot wait for the potluck tomorrow
Chef O.
o-raw
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 365
I agree..... a wonderful night it will be too!!!!! It won't be the 22nd but it will be happening. He has agreed to the soft opening and I think that will be a great time to do the group meeting there. I love the thought! I will keep posting whatever I find out, He is to let me know the date and the soft opening date also.

Great seeing you tonight and thanks for the dish. I was lucky to have some to munch on when I got back home......YUMMY!
Chef O.
o-raw
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 404
Keep watching, it'll be happening soon. I was with the guy's from the cafe today and it should be in about two weeks. Right around Veg Fest time. Joe promised me he would let me know at least 1 week ahead of time. So keep looking at the site people! We'll have a night out together soon!

Peace!
Chef O.
o-raw
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 429
After Veg Fest some of us met at Cafe 118 for dinner. There were more choices than I thought would be on the menu and the food and atmosphere was fabulous. I am still hoping for a night there when we will meet Joe and Matthew. I am hoping it will be this week so please keep on the lookout. I am hoping Sunday.....maybe just for us... Ya'll know I know how to beg. I'll let you know.

Remember ...The Cafe is open Tuesday through Saturday from 5pm to 10pm for Dinner now!Check it out!

Peace!
Chef O.
o-raw
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 430
It's Happening ...... Sunday! Sunday at 2pm. Let's have dinner together. Only 30 people can attend. The first 30 answering.

Peas and Love!
Chef O.
o-raw
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 432
Thanks to all of you for making this a desired event. I have more than 50 people for a place that holds only 30. I have just talked with Joe and here is what he will be doing. The advantage of the "Early 30" is we will be in when the restaurant is closed to the public. Matthew and Joe will speak to us and we will order. I have asked for a Sampler Plate for those of you that want to have a taste of everything, or almost everything. We will be ordering off the menu other than the sampler if offered.

The restaurant will open after us @ 5pm for everyone else. Matthew and Joe will be around all night to talk and greet you all so please know that you all will be served and welcomed. He has offered this special time for me and the group because I am a great beggar. Please continue to respond and state the time you will be showing. This will allow others to see the best time to come. They will stay open until 10pm. We are merely starting this party! Let's enjoy our New Raw Food Restaurant "Cafe 118"

Peace!