Central Florida Raw Food Connection Message Board › Kangen Alkaline Water for Raw Challengers

Kangen Alkaline Water for Raw Challengers

Dan T.
WellnessDan
Orlando, FL
Post #: 14
Dear Challenge Participants,

Bernice and I appreciate the opportunity of meeting many of you this past Saturday and Sunday evenings at Whole Foods Market....AND......

Chef Olive has requested you drink Kangen Water during the 21 days. WE ARE OFFERING it as a gift for the duration of this Challenge.......We are honored and privileged to assist your journey....

Please be CONSISTENT with your consumption of this most amazing medical grade water. It's ionized, electrolyzed, high pH, HIGH anti-oxidant, micro-clustered, hexagonally shaped and re-structured AND it tastes great, too !!!

Water will be available Tuesdays and Thursdays from Bernice. She resides in Casselberry on 436 near Red Bug Lake Rd. I will have it available on Wednesdays and Sundays. I reside in downtown near Colonial and Mills Ave. Other times MAY be available. YOU NEED TO BRING YOUR OWN CONTAINERS..... 5-7 gallons probably will last you for one week.

PLEASE CALL TO SCHEDULE TIMES WITH US. (phone numbers below) thank you.

Please also accept our invitations to attend 2 LIVE DEMONSTRATIONS this upcoming week. They are both FREE. You will learn so very much about how this water is made.

PLEASE CALL in advance TO CONFIRM YOU WILL BE ATTENDING about 1 hour in length depending upon questions

Thursday, Sept 11th @ 7:00 pm
Barker Chiropractic Center
Dr Howard Sabel and Bernice Escorpizo
430 Lake Howell Rd
Maitland FL 32751
407-234-2999

Sunday Sept 14th @ 3:00 pm
Dan Towey's residence
@ 1001 Park Lake St @ Hyer Ave
(very near Spiral Circle Bookstore)
Orlando, FL 32803
407-447-7294
Chef O.
o-raw
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 404
Back at ya! Twice!

I appreciate you and Bernice. This was and is great. I see some have already taken you up on it.

Peace!
A former member
Post #: 6
Hey, I watched the video and think the guy must have made a mistake cause I have the Jupiter melody which is the lowest quality Jupiter ionizer and have measured it to a PH of 12 so how could a better Jupiter give only a PH of 10??? Something is not right with that test, What do you think?

Have you checked the chanson Edren? the best priced water ionizer right now...
A former member
Post #: 1
Where does one get Kengan water these days? Thanks!
Cynthia T.
CynthiaSunshine
Orlando, FL
Post #: 13
Dan Towey still has Kangan water. Contact him.