Central Florida Raw Food Connection Message Board › Rawkathon Talking!

Rawkathon Talking!

Chef O.
o-raw
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 423
How many of you are listening and enjoying Rawkathon? I thought I'd just have this thread here for us to talk about it. I meant to post before it started to make any aware that had not heard about it. I have been listening and trying to find time to listen a second or third time. I am still debating whether or not to put out the money for the series not that I don't think it's worth it; I am such a cheap one! Well anyway I hope you are all listening and enjoying too. Talk to me!

Peace!
Cindi T.
Cindi_in_Satsuma
Satsuma, FL
Post #: 13
I purchased the mp3 option; maybe we could get together on a teleconference call or something to listen to it. It is a great opportunity to expand our comprehension of the living foods lifestyle.
Chef O.
o-raw
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 427
Thanks for the post and info Cindi. I'd love to take you up on it. Still undecided. I have been enjoying the talks and love the variety. I have so many CD"S of them all with such detailed info and a little reluctant still. Whenever I see them in person get hyped and buy, I am usually happy with the purchases. When I am driving (and I do a lot of that regulating 14 counties) I have choice listening. Hope you are enjoying Rawkathon!

Peace!
Chef O.
o-raw
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 428
I certainly enjoyed this freebie. I thought it got better as the time went on. Of course some better than others but all in all ...... Great! I think it just depended on where you were in your walk but I feel everyone was touched. Hope all of you enjoyed too!

Peace!