Central Florida Raw Food Connection Message Board › Photos of Thanks-Living Dinner

Photos of Thanks-Living Dinner

Melissa
CheezzWhizz
Saint Augustine, FL
Post #: 759
For some reason, the photos won't load correctly, but here they are!
Photos of Chef Olive's Sixth Annual Thanks-Living Dinner
Thanks to YOU Chef Olive!!!! love struck
Chef O.
o-raw
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 443
Thanks so much for all the picture taking, so glad you have and use that camera!

I just have to shout out to all of you from the Jax Raw group, you're the best EVER! What joy to have you all support me in the Thanks-Living event, such joy to my heart to see your happy, smiling, loving faces. You can not begin to know how much it meant. My family has really grown and I love it; you being such a huge part of it. Thanks again for trusting me on such a huge food holiday to supply your need. YOU ALL RAWK!

I Love You All .......BUNCHES!
Chef Olive
Melissa
CheezzWhizz
Saint Augustine, FL
Post #: 761
You are so INSPIRING!!! Thank YOU for such a wonderful day. After dinner we went to Park Ave. and walked up and down the holiday decorated streets and talked about how we enjoyed every single moment and morsel. Thanks also for all of the sweet citrus and goodies we were able to smuggle home. I swear, the trip would have been worth it for the pumpkin pie alone!!tongue
Love back to you,
Melissa & JaxRaw