Central Florida Raw Food Connection Message Board › New Rawfoods Retreat Center in Central Florida ;)

New Rawfoods Retreat Center in Central Florida ;)

Erin
rawfoodsretreat
Ormond Beach, FL
Post #: 8
Hi All!

I'm Erin the assistant Organizer of the Raw Daytona Beach group. I've been fortunate enough to meet with some of you when we've had combined meetups with our group, Jacksonville and the lovely Chef Olive's crew!

Just wanted to let you know that finally I've made my dream a reality and opened a local raw foods retreat/healing center http://RawfoodsRetrea...­ on the East Coast here. (literally, right on the ocean ;)

Just thought I'd put it out there so you were aware of the new place.. You are always welcome to stop by and come visit as is Chef Olive ;) I'm actually hoping I might talk her into letting us bring her in as a Chef/lecturer for part of the program ;)

Have a beautiful day and peace to all

Erin :)

Chef O.
o-raw
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 466
Thanks for the post and update Erin. What a wonderful surprise to me, I never knew you were even planning a retreat. I checked out the video and what a beautiful spot. When will it be opening and please list details? I have been checking out places to host retreats. I'm sure others will be as happy as I to hear of this. I'm going to e' my girlfriend right now with the link.

Peace and Blessings on your new venture!
Erin
rawfoodsretreat
Ormond Beach, FL
Post #: 9
Hello Olive!

Our first retreat weekend retreat looks like it will begin Friday the 13th (of March) Yes I know it's an unlucky number to some, but I've actually found it to be a great day for me! :)

I sent you an email about having you come out to speak or if you'd like to have a retreat of your own here. I do hope to hear back from you soon. I wasn't sure last time I saw you if it would become a reality but it all just fell into my lap so I made it happen ;)

Hope to see you out here soon one way or the other :)

Peace and Happy VALENTINE'S DAY! :)

Erin
http://RawfoodsRetrea...­